If you're in the Vancouver, British Columbia area and in need of a chiropractor, Georgia & Thurlow Chiropractic can help. We are dedicated to providing the best in chiropractic solutions to make sure your needs are properly addressed. No matter the problem you are experiencing with your back or neck, we are here for you. Dr. Savani and our team all welcome you to our practice. We want to make sure all of our patients feel right at home. With our personalized care, you can have peace of mind.
For anyone struggling with back pain or neck pain, getting good chiropractic care is important. Not only does proper treatment help to reduce your pain, but it can also help return your range of motion. If you are living with discomfort or struggling to handle basic tasks, work, or hobbies due to back or neck pain, we want to help. Seeking treatment from our chiropractor is one of the best ways to handle issues like this, so you can start feeling better and getting more done again. We are here to help you succeed.
Other issues that can be helped through proper chiropractic care include muscle tension and tightness. When bones and joints are out of alignment, they put strain and stress on the tendons, ligaments, and muscles around them. Over time, that can cause tightness and stiffness that can be difficult to get past. Fortunately, there are ways to fix these problems. With quality chiropractic care, you have a lower chance of experiencing these issues for the long term.
In order to get back to living your life, you need to be able to work, play, and handle the daily life tasks that are important to you and your family. The kind of work you do and the types of hobbies you have may also be affected if you're not able to move as comfortably or as well as you used to. By working with us, you can move more easily and with less pain and discomfort over time. That will make it easier for you to do all the things that matter to you again.
Contact us today at Georgia & Thurlow Chiropractic. If you're in the Vancouver, British Columbia area, we want to help you feel better and move more easily once again. We can answer your questions and suggest different ways that you can get back more motion. With less pain and the ability to do more, it's easier to enjoy your life. We're here to help you with that.
We are extremely excited to re-open the clinic and be able to provide patient care again, however, we do have to abide by some new guidelines set by the province and the College of Chiropractors in order to protect everyone. We have installed a plexiglass barrier at the front desk and floor decals to help us all abide by physical distancing guidelines. We will also be wearing appropriate PPE and we are disinfecting all tables and surfaces after every treatment.
We will also be implementing some new protocols for clients to abide by in order to keep everyone entering our office safe. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Please arrive on time for your appointments in order to minimize traffic in the waiting area. If you are not able to make it for your appointment time, please call Lynn and let her know so that she can rebook you for another spot.
2) Please use the physical distancing floor decals in order to maintain an appropriate distance from others and from the front desk.
3) Verbal or written Covid-19 screening questions may be asked at the time of booking your appointment.
4) If you are sick, have been travelling or have been in direct contact with someone that is sick, please reschedule your appointment. If you arrive for your appointment and exhibit any signs of being ill, we will unfortunately have to cancel your appointment.
5) We will not be accepting any cash payments at this time.
6) ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK IN THE OFFICE. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us for $2.
7) Patients are asked to please come alone (unless you are needing assistance) as our waiting area is small.
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
1111 West Georgia Street, Suite 103
Vancouver, BC V6E 4M3